- Install Citrix Workspace Windows 2010
- Citrix Workspace App For Chrome
- Citrix Workspace App Windows
- Workspace Citrix App Mac
- The Citrix Workspace app runs the Virtual Applications & Desktops and must be installed on your computer for them to work. Open up your internet browser of choose (we suggest Google Chrome).
- Instead, the Citrix Workspace app installer includes the Microsoft Visual C Redistributable 2.6 installer. When you install Citrix Workspace app, the Citrix Workspace app installer checks whether the Microsoft Visual C Redistributable package is present on.
You can hide all or part of the Advanced Preferences sheet available from the Citrix Workspace app icon in the notification area. For more information, see the Hiding the Advanced Preferences sheet section in the Citrix Product Documentation. Macbook pro 2009 firmware update. Right-click Citrix Workspace app icon from the notification area.
- Navigate to Advanced Preferences and click on ‘Log collection’
- The ‘Log collection’ dialog is launched. Set the desired log level. Log level ‘Verbose’ captures more detailed logs. Click on ‘Start collecting logs’ once you are ready to reproduce the issue.
Citrix Workspace App For Chrome
- The below dialog appears. Log collection is now in progress. Proceed to reproduce the issue with Workspace app for Windows. Once you have successfully reproduced the issue, click on ’Stop collecting logs’.
Citrix Workspace App Windows
- The Workspace app collates all the logs collected as a .zip package. This could take a few minutes
Workspace Citrix App Mac
- Click on ‘Save Logs’ to save the logs in a folder of your choice.