Wallpaper Engine is a software designed by Kristjan Skutta that provides live wallpaper functionality to Windows Systems, allowing It's users to animate their own backgrounds and sharing their own creations. B– After Copy The Extracted Folder Into This Destination Wich is Wallpaper Engine Software File. Exactly Like This: Wallpaper Engine Projects Default projects. STEP 3: Open Wallpaper Engine Programme And You Will Find 'XYZ Wallpaper' Among The Default Wallpapers In The Wallpaper Engine Software. STEP 4: Just Select it Then Hit OK And.
You can make Wallpaper Engine launch when your computer starts by going to the Wallpaper Engine settings and navigating to the 'General' tab. At the top, you can enable the automatic startup option which will launch the application quietly in the background whenever your system boots up.
# What is the difference between 'high-priority' and the 'normal' start-up option?
Lewis dot structure calculator. When you select the high-priority option, Wallpaper Engine will register a Windows service. This means that Wallpaper Engine will start before other programs you have configured to automatically start alongside Windows. It will not affect the performance of the application in any other way.
The downside to using this high-priority option is that it can be less reliable, mainly due to the fact that some antivirus will overreact and block Wallpaper Engine from starting in this mode because they misidentify this as malicious behavior.
# I have enabled the automatic startup but it is not working, what can I do?
If you are using the high-priority option, try to switch to normal automatic start-up by disabling the high-priority option. As explained above, high-priority mode starts quicker but is less reliable for various reasons, mainly because it is sometimes blocked by antivirus software.
If you are using normal-priority option and the app is not launching alongside Windows, try changing the option to high-priority and see if the problem goes away.
If neither the high-priority or normal-priority option work for you, check the antivirus software you have installed on your system. Some antivirus and firewall applications sometimes block Wallpaper Engine from automatically starting when your computer boots up. Your antivirus software likely has a 'whitelist' feature which allows you to ignore certain folders or applications, make sure to whitelist the wallpaper_engine install directory and all executables in it.
Another rare cause can be that if you (or an application on your system) set the Wallpaper Engine .exe files to be run as admin only then it cannot automatically start either, you will need to remove the admin setting and toggle the automatic startup off and back on.
If the automatic startup does not work, the answer virtually always is somehow related to overzealous antivirus software. If you have antivirus or firewall applications installed, please double-check all their settings and security levels.
# Wallpaper Engine starts with Windows but (some) wallpapers are not shown
Check if the Wallpaper Engine icon is visible in the Windows tray next to the clock after you start your computer. If the icon is there after your system starts but either some or none of your monitors have their respective wallpapers shown, there is a problem with your graphics card drivers. Essentially, your graphics card drivers keep assigning your monitors new identifiers which leads Wallpaper Engine to believe that you are trying to configure a new monitor. You can fix this by changing the 'Monitor identification' option in the General tab of the Wallpaper Engine settings to Layout or GDI. We also recommend that you do a clean re-installation of your graphics card drivers in this case, as it's an indicator for an underlying problem with your Windows installation.
# Wallpaper Engine assigns wrong wallpapers at system start-up
This is the same problem as in the previous section, if you have multiple monitors and the wallpapers are being assigned to the wrong monitor at start-up, try changing the Monitor identification option in the General tab of the Wallpaper Engine settings to Layout or GDI.
WHAT IS RAINWALLPAPER
RainWallpaper is a powerful live wallpaper engine that allows you to use various types of customizable animated wallpapers on your Windows desktop, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos, with mouse interaction and cool effects, and with minimum cpu and ram usage. Download live wallpapers via the built-in online gallery with one-click or create your own and share it to our DeviantArt Group!
Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=979560
DeviantArt Group: https://www.deviantart.com/rainwallpaper/gallery/
- Add Audio Visulizer Meter,Support multiple styles and customizations: Line UpWard , DownWard, UpDown, RightWard , LeftWard , LeftRight. Ring OurWard and InWard.
- Add Serbian Language by HipHopium . Update German Language by Volker Kositz
Ver 18.104.22.168 (2019-3-7)
- Add Taskbar Translucent and Blur Effect Support
Ver 22.214.171.124 (2019-3-6)
- Add Shortcut Measure
- Improve Live Theme Graphic Quality
- Update German Language file by Volker Kositz
- Add Pie and Circle Meters
Ver 126.96.36.199 (2019-3-4)
- Add new measures such as CPU, memory, hard disk, sysinfo, and recycle bin
- Add progress bar meter
Ver 188.8.131.52 (2019-2-21)
- Fixed the issue of Gallery error dialog when wallpaper download finished
- Improve select wallpaper dblclick item to set wallpaper
- Improve deisgner support drag&drop video/webpage to create wallpaper
Ver 184.108.40.206 (2019-2-19)
- Add Live Theme Kind Wallpaper and WYSIWYG Visual Designer Tool
- Add Steam Version and Workshop Support
- Add Multi-Monitor Support
- Improve Stability and Performance
Ver 1.1 (2018-10-22)
- Add GPU Hardware Acceleration support for Web Live Wallpaper.
Ver 1.0.9 (2018-10-17)
- Fixed the issue with gallery discover.
- Fixed the issue with web wallpaper.
- Fixed the issue with option 'Double click desktop to show/hide icons' not save.
- Fixed the issue with Task View hide desktop icons.
Ver 1.0.8 (2018-10-16)
- Add Opation to display live wallpaper on all monitors simultaneously.
Ver 1.0.7 (2018-8-1)
- Improve gallery display Deviantart account name and avater.
Ver 1.0.6 (2018-7-31)
- Add Option 'Double click desktop show/hide icons',Enabled by default.
- Improve gallery: Display the preview image when downloading wallpaper
Ver 1.0.5 (2018-7-26)
- Improve multi-monitor support
- Improve stability
Ver 1.0.4 (2018-7-23)
- Add Web Wallpaper Visualizer Support
- Update Web Wallpaper Chrome Core to Last Version
Ver 1.0.3 (2018-7-21)
- Add Volume/Mute Options
- Add Wallpaper Pack Function
- Improve Create Video Live Wallpaper Funcions
- Improve Application Icons
Wallpaper Engine Software From Steam
- Download live wallpapers via the built-in online gallery with one-click.
- Clean UI, Easy to use and don't use too much resource,about 0%-1% of CPU.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games or running full screen application.
- Bring life to your desktop with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize your wallpaper or create your own using the built-in Wallpaper Editor
- Interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse and with click-on cool effects.
- Support for all aspect ratios and native resolutions including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Support for multi monitor environments.
- Animate new live wallpapers from static images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
- Use our group on DeviantArt to share your wallpapers.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv.
- RainWallpaper Engine aims to deliver an entertaining experience using as few system resources as possible.
- All the animated wallpaper have been optimised to bring great visuals and fast system performance at the same time.
- Various options to tweak quality and performance exist to make Wallpaper Engine suit your needs.
- As a general rule of thumb, 3D, 2D and video based wallpapers will perform best, while websites and applications will require more resources from your system.
- A dedicated GPU is highly recommended, but not required.
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional notes: Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. Requires the 'Windows Media Player', Windows N requires the 'Media Feature Pack' from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7.
- OS: Windows 8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
Wallpaper Engine Software Free
Q: Why Can not play video live wallpaper?
A: Please make sure not uninstalled the 'Windows Media Player'
Q: Why Desktop icons not display?
A: 1. Please make sure Enabled Aero on Windows7/8
2. Please try to temporarily turn off the anti-virus software to test, or add RainWallpaper.exe to the trusted whitelist of anti-virus software.