The UWorld CFA Level I Exam learning tool is designed to help you succeed on the CFA Level I Exam. Written by experienced charterholders who are skilled financial academics and industry professionals, our CFA Level I learning tool covers all Level I learning outcome statements (LOS). With relevant and up-to-date CFA concepts, practical. 9111 Cypress Waters Blvd, Suite 300. Dallas, TX 75019. Hours of Operation. 9 AM to 6 PM EST (New York Time) Fax: 972-887-3296. Jan 05, 2021 UWorld’s Qbank Mobile App allows you to access your USMLE STEP 1, STEP 2 CK and STEP 3 on your Android phone and tablet devices. Please use the “UWorld Boards” app for ABIM and ABFM Qbanks. This app REQUIRES a valid UWorld USMLE Qbank or Self assessment subscription to access the course material, which can be purchased from UWorld website. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots and learn more about UWorld CFA. Download UWorld CFA and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Uworld App For Windows
- How To Download Uworld App On Laptop Free
- Uworld App For Windows
- Uworld App Android
- Uworld App Mac
Nclex is the National Council Licensure Examination that has only one purpose, which is to determine that if it is actually safe for you to start practicing as an entry-level nurse. You can say it is quite a lot different than all the other tests which you took in any nursing school. This test mainly focuses on testing, how you can use your critical thinking skills to make nursing judgments.
Top 10 Best Nclex Apps
The NClex is a nationwide examination for licensing of new nurses in the United States as well as in Canada. This started in 1982, and there are two types of these tests; the NCLEX-RN and the NCLEX-PN. Both of these exams have different criteria; after graduation from a nursing school, a person has to take NCLEX exam to receive a nursing license. Dementia reimagined pdf free download for windows 7.
Some of the easy tips for studying for the Nclex exams are listed as below:
- Study anytime or anywhere.
- You can even study in short bursts in line or when you are bored in your class
- Get deep down in the topics that are hard to understand for you
- Get focused feedback that will help you to stay more focused with your studies and review
Uworld App For Windows
Nclex RN Mastery
This is another Nclex study app that is a highly-rated app, and it offers 1,600 digital flashcards with pictures and rationales and also 350 pharmacology questions. The questions are mostly based on the past NCLEX exams, and the app also has a built-in timer that shows you how long you are taking on each of the questions.
- It has a comprehensive list of NCLEX mnemonics
- It also has a prefix, suffix, and vocabulary section.
- You can get it for $24.99 with a full version, or you can get a free version with limited data.
- The number of questions is 64 in the free version, and 1,600 for Paid
RN Crush Nclex Prep App
RN Crush is a fantastic app that provides a global rank on your statistics. In this way, it helps you to know how you are compared to other students exactly. This app provides the largest library of questions as compared to the other apps.
The main focus is the Nclex prep, and your success should be your priority, which means that you have to work hard day and night to be successful with this exam and become a practicing nurse.
- It has content created by nurses for the nurses.
- Its free version has limited resources, but you can get the full version for $14.99
- You get 250 number of questions in free version whereas in paid, you get 3,000
- App also provides you a complete exam practice.
ATI RN Mentor Nclex Exam Prep
This is another Nclex exam prep app that is very useful when you are studying for the NCLEX. This app is based on the 2013 NCLEX RN test plan.
- It includes 800 NCLEX questions that cover a variety of topics
- It has all the clinical topics.
- Within each topic, subtopics are in multiple numbers that cover the other potential NCLEX material.
- You can also generate quizzes or create your own custom quiz to check your weaknesses and prep.
- You can also review previous quizzes
- You can also get engaged in the student-led discussion on any specific topic within the app.
- It is a free app with limited options, but you can get the full version for $19.99.
Whatever that your preferred method for preparing for the NCLEX exams, you must be committed to putting your time, work, and efforts in order to pass it. Always remember to stay focused and keep your eyes on the prize.
How To Download Uworld App On Laptop Free
Nclex RN Exam Pocket Prep
The design and color of this app are quite good, and it has some interesting functionalities as far as timers and reminders are concerned. It is a type of review ebook that is usually sold for $11.00 on Amazon.com, but you can get it for free after writing a review on iTunes or on the Google Play Store.
- It is a free app with limited options, but you can get the full version for $19.99
- In the free app, you get 74 questions, and in the paid app you get 825 different questions
All that you need to do is:
- Download the RN Crush from the App store
- Leave a review on the store
- Email a screenshot of your review at contact (@) nursing.com
- They will send you a PDF ebook for free.
This is a great app that is created by the creators of nursing exams. This app is fast and efficient, and it has the following features
- This app includes 600 styles of critical-thinking practice questions in six content areas
- The areas include Medical, surgical nursing, Pharmacology, Pediatrics, Fundamentals, Maternity, and also in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing.
- You can also take a comprehensive exam, or you can create your own customized quiz on the topics that you must have to study the most.
- For this, no Internet access is required. And you can use the “study mode” to review every question
- It costs $24.99
Saunders Mobile Review Questions for Nclex
This app is based on questions from the best-selling review book.
- You can get free 25-question in this app’s lite version
- Or you can choose to download the full app to get a total of 1,500 questions
- You can also create customized quizzes to test yourself.
- You can purchase additional questions, such as 500 at a time, with in-app purchasing.
- The app also features many alternate format items, such as audio and video questions, for an additional charge of $29.99.
Uworld App For Windows
This is a great app that has you covered with a cheat-sheet for each of the nursing topics. It’s a perfect app for clinical use as well as when you are on the job too.
- The app offers you with informational guides on related topics such as cardiac, pediatric care, neurology, labs, pharmacology, respiratory, gastrointestinal, and endocrine.
- You can get this app for a price of $9.99, and it is totally worth it.
- The best thing about using this application is there is NO fluff in the app.
- All of the info is loud and clear to the point, and it is designed to help you to find the answers that you need quickly.
UWorld is a great nclex prep app by the use of which a lot of people have passed their NCLEX exams. It is a difficult app to experience, but it gets you ready for the NCLEX. So if you want to prepare for the exam, this is the app that you are looking for.
- UWorld does include a rationale for each of the answers
- It also informs you of how likely you are estimated to pass the NCLEX exam, which is based on your score.
- The subscription of this app can range from $139 to $249, depending on the options you choose.
In this discussion, we discussed the best Nclex apps that you can get to prepare for your exams. All of these apps are unique and have their own data and functionalities. You can get yourself prepared with the apps for a final exam.
We discussed everything that is related to the top 10 best NCLEX apps and all of their other details. The data mentioned here is relevant and authentic; we hope this info is useful to you, and if there are any questions, you can leave a comment below.
Which one is better, UWorld, or Nclex mastery?
The NCLEX RN mastery is similar to the UWorld app because of the questions styles they both have, and the rationales they both give you for the answers are most likely excellent as an output. The questions are very similar or closer to what you would experience in the NCLEX exam, and the simulation test is provided by UWorld are quite amazing.
Can I pass NCLEX without studying?
We don’t advise you to not study for the NCLEX exam, because you cannot pass it without knowing a lot about the basics. Preparation will lead to a good performance in the exam; otherwise, you will be just blank as paper in the exam. Studying will refresh your knowledge in many areas, and it will also help to easily pass the test.
Uworld App Android
Power of Questions
Uworld App Mac
I used uworld in my last semester in advanced med surg/ critical care and through studying for NCLEX. I bought the $200 subscription that comes with the test bank & two practice test. I think this app is good at being a tool to make sure you get the “meat and potatoes” of what you need to know necessary to all the topics they have. It has good explanations and although it didn’t have that many questions for critical care I think it helped me understand better and is good to go over in a study group. As for the NCLEX I passed with 75 questions and I did the test bank and for both practice tests it said I had a high chance of passing. And don’t worry even if it doesn’t it gives a good overview on what you need to go back over!! I think this is a good tool for all nursing students but especially the ones that learn from doing a lot of questions like me. This also was a big help for my exit exam for my nursing school. So I recommend uworld even if you get it for the cheapest one just to read those explanations and have a decent amount of questions that you can take notes and write flash cards from. It’s much easier to retain since it is summed up precisely. Thank you Uworld!!!-Bria RN