- The Shaolin Workout Pdf Downloader
- The Shaolin Workout Pdf Download Free
- Shaolin Workout Dvd
- Shaolin Monk Workout Routine
- A 34th generation Shaolin Warrior monk from China's Shaolin Temple―the birthplace of Chan Buddhism and the mecca of all martial arts―Yan Ming teaches the students at his USA Shaolin Temple that there is no better workout program than his brand of kung fu for getting the body and mind into warrior condition.
- A thirty-fourth-generation warrior monk from China's Shaolin Temple draws on his years of experience in martial arts training to present a four-week program of fitness and spiritual exercises designed to improve both physical and mental health. 100,000 first printing.
This is the book to transform your life from being whoever and whatever you are into a Kung Fu hero. A Kung Fu Master is a protector of his family, and community. Shaolin Chi Mantis is a school for creating Kung Fu heroes in the ancient traditions of the original Zen Buddhist Monks of the Shaolin Temple. Our curriculums are a proven method of combining Zen Buddhism, Shaolin Kung Fu, and Tai Chi to create spiritual warriors, not tournament thugs.
Starting Shaolin Kung Fu training at home doesn’t have to be hard Let me show you how. I’ve put together a 5 days training plan to help you get started with Shaolin Kung Fu training and start you on your wellness journey, there is a different training video to follow every week of the day and you will only need to allocate between 5 - 20minutes of your day to the training.
To become a black belt of life, you must harness your mind, reshape your desires, and pave a path of peace and nonviolence. Although most Americans are looking for a new way to “kick some ass,” this book will reshape your mind and life into a spiritual journey in which you will become a true hero, a protector of humanity.
This is the required student manual of all students of Shaolin Chi Mantis Traditional Buddhist Gongfu and Taijiquan schools. Unlike Karate, Shaolin Kung Fu is a spiritual discipline to develop more than the mind and body. Zen Buddhism and Shaolin Kung Fu were founded by the same Indian Monk, Bodhidharma, at the Songshan Mountain monastery, known as “The Shaolin Temple.”
Shaolin Kung Fu Beginner – Warrior Athlete was written by the founder of Shaolin Chi Mantis, Zhen Shen-Lang “Spirit Wolf of Truth.” Buddha Zhen is also the founder of Tai Chi Youth nonprofit organization, and Buddha Kung Fu (schools for making Buddhas). As a Shifu (Kung Fu Master) since 1984, Buddha Zhen has taught thousands of students of all ages including several blind students. Before creating Tai Chi Youth and Buddha Kung Fu, this beginner manual was read by all of his students.
Within the current Shaolin Chi Mantis curriculums, it is presumed you have already read the book, Tai Chi Beginner, or Tai Chi Beginner Class Reading Manual by Buddha Zhen, and also graduated the Tai Chi Beginner program before reading this book. Shaolin Kung Fu Beginner is required reading by students of the Buddha Kung Fu schools and nonprofit charity organization, Tai Chi Youth.
If you have completed the Shaolin Chi Mantis initiate program, you will notice this book is mostly the same as your Shaolin Kung Fu Initiate book. That is because your answers to the questions and understanding of these concepts will be different than before you became a Buddhist disciple of Shaolin Chi Mantis. Put away your SCM Initiate Book, and answer the questions from your new path in life. For fun, you can compare the books when you graduate this SCM Beginner Program.
The Shaolin Kung Fu Beginner book will take one year to complete. It is structured and written with lessons that correspond to the weekly Shaolin Kung Fu lessons. The Tai Chi Intermediate book is to also be studied during this year of Shaolin Kung Fu to complete the student’s training and enable them to graduate to the intermediate level of Shaolin Chi Mantis.
If you have recently passed the SCM initiate testing and been initiated into Shaolin Chi Mantis, we welcome you into our Kung Fu family. You are now our brother/sister or son/daughter. You also have new parents and uncles.
If you are not a member of our SCM or Buddha Kung Fu or Tai Chi Youth schools, we hope this book will still benefit you and inspire your life with compassion and wisdom.
Shaolin Kung-Fu PDF
|File size||12.9 MB|
Do you want to increase the power and fluidity of your martial arts? Are you unfit and don't know where to start? I've created a 28-Day PLAN for you. If you're unfit or new to Shaolin use my Shaolin Fitness and Wellness program. If you're already training with my programs or do other martial arts and fighting use my Shaolin Burn program. The only piece of equipment you need is a massage brush, a bottle of water and a towel.
Why 28 Days?
28 days is long enough for you to see a noticeable difference in your mind and body. And short enough for you to stay motivated.
Before You Begin:
- Download the programs or purchase the DVDs.
- Choose where you'll do your Shaolin workout. Whether it's cold, warm, big, small, inside or outside ( my training space in London is my living room), this is your Shaolin Temple. Make sure there are no distractions. Leave your cell phone at the door!
- Schedule your workout time in advance. Routine is good. If you workout at the same time each day, your body starts to expect it.
- Dedicate your training to something that has its hooks in your mind. A worried, anxious mind can't solve problems. Your mind will effortlessly become peaceful, stable and focused when you practice. When you come out of the refuge of your training, you'll be able to deal with your worries with a fresh perspective.
- After you've done your training, make a note of what you did so that you can track your progress. It's okay if you can't keep up with the program, you will!
- Train for 5 or 6 days. If you're training for 5 days then skip day 5 and move to day 6.
Click here to get your free PDF Shaolin Transformation Program
Your Shaolin Transformation Program
The 1st week is about getting to know the program.
Day 1 - 1/2 of Volume 1
Day 2 - 1/2 of Volume 2
Key on mac used for text document navigation. Day 3 - 1/2 of Volume 1
Day 4 - 1/2 of Volume 2
Day 5 - 1/2 of Volume 1
Day 6 - 8 Treasures Qigong ( if you don't have this program then do the first movements from my free book. Link at the bottom of the page.)
2nd and 3rd Week
The 2nd and 3rd week is about testing your limits.
Day 1 - Volume 1
Day 2 - Volume 2
Day 3 - Volume 1
Day 4 - Volume 2
Day 5 - Volume 1
Day 6 - 8 Treasures Qigong
In this week know you know the moves, you can workout intensively.
The Shaolin Workout Pdf Downloader
Day 1 - Volume 2 + repeat 1 of your favorite moves from memory.
Day 2 - Volume 1 + repeat 1 of your favorite moves from memory.
Day 3 - 8 Treasures Qigong
Day 4 - No DVD today. Run through what you've learnt from memory.
Day 5 - Volume 1 + repeat 1 of your favorite moves from memory.
The Shaolin Workout Pdf Download Free
Day 6 - Volume 2 + repeat 1 of your favorite moves from memory.
Shaolin Workout Dvd
Shaolin Transformation Program completed. Let me know how you got in!
Shaolin Burn program is available as a DOWNLOAD OR DVD
Shaolin Fitness and Wellness is available as a DOWNLOAD OR DVD
Shaolin Monk Workout Routine
Find out more about the Instant Health Massage.