Who is it for?
FOCUS T25 is an introductory/intermediate fitness program. This means it’s easy enough—if you modify—for anyone to do, but also hard enough for those who have a fitness base and are just out of shape to get great benefits from. It’s not INSANITY, but most people will find it plenty difficult and will be ready for INSANITY by the end.
Focus T25 is an online or DVD workout series from Shaun T, the trainer who created the Insanity video workout series. His T25 program is an intense full-body routine, similar to Insanity or P90X.
- The T25 is a DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem – the newest technology being offered by cable providers – with 2 telephone lines for digital voice support, plus 2 one-gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other wired devices.
- T25 offers a proper warm-up and modified exercises, which is always important. If you're prone to certain injuries, make sure you modify. You don't need a lot of equipment—or any at all—to get.
What equipment does it require?
Light weights and/or one or two resistance bands. A mat and a good pair of shoes will make things more comfortable.
Can I take a break during the workouts?
Listen to your body and go at your own pace is our standard advice for all Beachbody programs. No matter how many breaks you take, as long as you are pushing yourself to improve you will get results.
If I modify every exercise during ALPHA, should I do ALPHA again before doing BETA?
Yes. This is to get you quicker results for a longer period of time. The progression of moving from modified to standard exercises is the same as moving into the new exercises of BETA. Of course, you can also move into BETA and modify those exercises, and then come back to ALPHA and not modify and it will work well, too. What matters is that your fitness progresses, which is how you get your body to change.
If I modify all during ALPHA and BETA, should I do another round before moving on to GAMMA? Why should I do GAMMA?
Exactly the same answer as above.
The nutrition plan doesn’t seem like enough calories.
The plan is designed for first timers trying to lose weight. If you just finished another intense Beachbody program you’ll almost certainly need more calories.
Use downloads to watch while you're on the go and without an internet connection. We were eight years in power pdf free download by jeff kinney. You can also download your favorite shows with the iOS, Android, or Windows 10 app. Sign in with your Netflix account to watch instantly on the web at netflix.com from your personal computer or on any internet-connected device that offers the Netflix app, including smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, streaming media players and game consoles. Watch anywhere, anytime, on an unlimited number of devices.
Can I do the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan with FOCUS T25?
Yes, just swap out the FOCUS T25 Get it Done Nutrition Plan for the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan.
I missed a week due to vacation/work travel/sickness. Where do I start from today?
Missing a few days is no big deal. Just jump back into your program where you left off. After about five or six days off, your body is fully recovered and very strong, and you actually have the ability to hurt yourself by breaking down your fast-twitch muscle fibers. This can make you too sore to work out for over a week. If you’ve missed more than five days, start slow on your first day back, maybe doing a third to a half of your normal workout and ramp up little by little, taking about a week to get back to where you left off.
Should I move into INSANITY or INSANITY MAX:30 if I’m still modifying?
It depends upon how much you are modifying. If you’re only having trouble with one or two exercises you are probably ready for the next step. However, if you modify much more than that, you still have progress to make with FOCUS T25 and those programs will likely be too hard.
I did FOCUS T25 but didn’t lose a lot of weight? I lost inches, but why is the scale not moving?
If inches changed, your body is changing its metabolism, which is the ultimate key to weight loss over time. How quickly that weight loss happens is variable. You must let the process work and inches are the best indicator that that is happening.
What’s the perfect next step?
While the INSANITY series (including MAX:30 and ASYLUM) is the obvious next step, your fitness level is ready for most of Beachbody’s graduate programs, including the P90X series, TurboFire, or Body Beast. It’s up to you to choose the kind of body you’d like to work toward. Before you start your next program, take a break consisting of maintenance work for your body to recover.
What is maintenance work?
It’s much harder to get into shape than it is to maintain that shape once you get there. You can generally maintain a level pretty close to peak fitness with about half the volume of your program. To maintain, you can utilize many different forms of training but the easiest is often 3–4 days per week of the program you just finished. It will decline slowly over time, but you’ll probably start another program or activity to pick up the slack after awhile.
Shaun T’s Focus T25 Workout – Introductory Video:
Details of full Videos / Workouts:
* Cardio: 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. >> [Click to watch / download]
* Speed 1.0: Ignite your quickness. Burn the fat. Fast-paced for fast results.
* Total Body Circuit: Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a single weight.
* AB Intervals: Cardio and ab intervals that shred the fat from your midsection.
* Lower Focus: Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat.
* Stretch: 25-minute, muscle-relaxing flexibility routine.
* Core Cardio: This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast.
* Speed 2.0: Rev it all the way up with Shaun’s calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
* Rip’t Circuit: Cardio…upper body…legs…abs…repeat! This is how you get ripped in 25 minutes.
* Dynamic Core: You’ll go from vertical to horizontal and back again in this dynamic, crazy core routine.
* Upper Focus: Shaun will help you develop the upper body of your dreams. All you have to do is FOCUS.
* Core Speed: Non-stop drills that specifically tighten and strengthen every muscle throughout your core.
* The Pyramid: Accelerate your reps as time progresses. This is your 25-minute cardio and strength endurance test.
* Rip’t Up: Strengthen and streamline your biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, and chest with Shaun’s 360° upper-body moves.
* Speed 3.0:Faster pace. More sweat. Serious results. You won’t want to miss this 25-minute high-speed challenge.
* Extreme Circuit: Build lean muscle and burn fat at the same time! In this one, the weights never leave your hands. Not even for the warm-up.
* Focus T25 Workout Calendar[Click to view / download]
* Quick Start Guide[Click to view / download]
* Nutrition Guide[Click to view / download]
* 5 Day Fast Track[Click to view / download]
Congrats on getting started…
The first video is free: AlphaCardio>> [Click to watch / download]