If you've shelled out the bucks for an expensive and feature-rich Samsung phone, you're certainly missing out on some important updates and features if you don't have Samsung Kies installed.
Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. Samsung Support CA. I just got my new Galaxy S3 today (after a couple of years using BB and iOS) and I installed Samsung Kies on my computer. Kies's interface is quite intuitive (laying out everything almost the same like iTunes) so I created a few playlists and dragged a few songs to each playlist. Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Won't Boot. It Stuck at the Samsung SGS I9300 Logo Hello All, How are you all? I hate to do this to you all and i apologize profusely if it is a waste of your time. I have tried everything that i can think of but no joy so far. I was on Android 4.3 when the phone went ape. It just happened out of the blue.
With Kies, you can keep your mobile phone connected to your home PC at all times via WiFi. You can keep all of your important content, contacts and messages in sync with your Windows PC. With that in mind, it can also save you in mobile billing charges by performing software updates and firmware upgrades to your phone when you're at home and via Kies.
Samsung's Kies application will also keep your Samsung Galaxy II/Galaxy/Galaxy S/Galaxy SIII phone synced with your Microsoft Outlook accounts, you Google profile(s) and even now supports Yahoo! accounts with the addition of yMail and Yahoo! Messenger.
Though Kies isn't currently compatible with all Samsung Devices, it is certainly a must-have for your Galaxy S II or your Galaxy Tab devices. All of these products are currently available in Canada and the U.S. from Telus Mobility, Bell Mobility and Rogers Wireless.
System requirements for running Samsung Kies are not too stringest. You're just required to have a modern and updated version of Windows XP/Vista/7 and some free memory. Dolby pcee drivers x64 download.
So if you own any of the cell phones or tabs mentioned above, definitely install Kies. This is the latest version.
Samsung Kies can update phone firmware, manage contacts, transfer files between phone and PC, synchronize phone data and backup phone data.
Features and highlights
- Keeps your Samsung phone up-to-date
- Synchronizes with Outlook, Google or Yahoo!
- Provides access to Kies music library
- Transfer photos and videos between PC and Phone
- For tablets and phones: S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, Note
Samsung Kies 3.2.16084_2 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Samsung Kies 3.2.16084_2 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Samsung Kies Galaxy S6 EdgeFiled under:
- Samsung Kies Download
- Freeware Mobile Phone Tools
- Major release: Samsung Kies 3.2
- Samsung Apps Management Software
Samsung Galaxy W PC Suite Software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7Free Download – Samsung is definitely a world brand and you’ve definitely heard of it. Also, you may have used or have the ability to at least see how Samsung phones work. They have an extensive list of phones they have released, and their Galaxy line is definitely one of the most famous. The good news is that you can choose a Samsung phone according to your budget, and there are many options this smartphone has to offer. One of the things you definitely want to use is Samsung’s PC Suite.
Samsung Kies stands for Key Intuitive Easy System is an official Phone Manager app created by Samsung for Samsung MIUI Android users using Windows OS, and this PC Suite offers many features, such as transferring photos, videos, messages, contacts, music between your PC and device, as well as backing up and all other cargo. Note that there are different versions out there, and you should look for a compatible version for your device.
Samsung PC Suite Kiesconnects your PC to your phone, making it easy for you to sync information and find new apps. Using Samsung’s PC Suite, you can see apps in full screen on your PC, regardless of what settings you use. You can also customize the benefits, basically by switching to the Samsung Apps section or requesting your phone.
If you need to upgrade, downgrade or flash a stock ROM, you need to Download the Official Samsung Galaxy W ADB Driver first. You should also download Samsung Galaxy W Official USB Drivers. Here, you can find Samsung PC Suite software for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 with the appropriate installation guide.
Compatible Samsung Galaxy W PC Suite Software for Windows
Samsung Galaxy W PC Suite Software is compatible with various windows 32-bit or windows 64-bit versions , such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7. Regardless of the window mentioned as well as other versions it is very likely that it will not work.
How to download & installations Samsung Galaxy W PC Suite for Windows
To download and install Samsung Galaxy W PC Suite for Windows, do the following:
Samsung Galaxy S3 Tablet
- Download the file provided below later,
- Then, extract the downloaded file.
- Double-click on the .exe file folder.
- Install the driver. Just follow the instructions provided
- Select Run if a security alert appears on your laptop/PC screen.
- Congratulations, Samsung PC Suite for Windows has been installed successfully, to be more accurate, try to test first whether the software can be used.
Download Here68.88 MB ↵ Samsung Galaxy W PC Suite Kies Software for Windows
Download Here10.18 MB ↵ Samsung Galaxy W User Manual Software for Windows
There are many apps that you can use to sync data from your phone to your computer, but this app is usually a favorite choice for Samsung phone users. The number of users who prefer to use this app is certainly not without reason, here are some of the features and advantages of Samsung Kies that you need to know.
1. Simple and easy to use. Since the app is bundled with USB drivers, you don’t have to bother installing drivers manually. You can use this app directly to manage your phone’s data.
In addition, the app also provides several display modes, namely Lite and Normal, Lite mode displays a simpler user interface than Normal mode, this mode is suitable for those of you who want to focus.
2. Manage mobile data through pc. By using this app you can manage different types of data or files stored on your phone, including music files, contacts, videos, photos and so on. In addition, you can also send data on your phone to your computer or vice versa, so you can also use this app to back up your phone data.In addition to multimedia files, you can also back up different types of data such as memos, contacts, messages, call logs, settings, account information and so on.
3. Connect your phone to your computer in a variety of ways. By using this app you can connect your phone to your computer in a variety of ways including using a USB cable or connecting it over the same WiFi network.
4. Can be used to update the firmware. The app also comes with a feature that allows you to update the firmware to the latest version, and many other uses. If the latest firmware has been released and your phone is still using the old version, the app will display a notification asking you to update the firmware to the latest version.In short, if you want to easily and quickly back up or manage your Samsung smartphone data through a Windows PC, then Samsung Kies is an app you should consider.