Powered by Mom’s Get a DIY Spa Day Pack Giveaway
Guest Giveaway Open to US Only – Ends 05/31
Get everything you need to have a spa day at home and truly pamper yourself. Snack on some delicious caramel and honey sticks and then move on to keep your teeth shiny and healthy with natural bee propolis and tea tree oil toothpaste. Best mac workgroup email client for sharing imap. Scrub up and exfoliate with moisturizing manuka honey soap with sea salt. Nourish your skin with a raw manuka honey facial and finish up with some moisturizing lotion and lip balm. New Zealand’s Manuka Honey is some of the best in the world, able to nourish your body inside and out. Now you have a chance to win this set for your own DIY Spay Day Pack from Pacific Resources International and pamper yourself anytime.
Birthday, Valentines, Anniversary, or just because. Each jar contains a handful of items for bath and beauty. Almost everything you would need to pamper yourself. Body wash, lotion, shampoo, manicure set, facial sponges, bath salt, lip gloss, nail polish, etc) You choose your color and I'll do the rest. Jan 6, 2019 - Explore Irene's board 'Holding Back the Years! (pamper yourself)', followed by 148 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about diy bath products, homemade beauty, diy beauty.
About Pacific Resources International:
PRI was founded in 1987 and became the first to introduce Manuka Honey to the U.S. The company is continually expanding its range of Manuka Honey. Their ever-growing Manuka Honey products including Caramels, Chocolates, Nuggets, and Lozenges. PRI is a leading importer of fine foods, body care, and health care products.
- Salted honey Caramels: These all-natural caramels are made with butter, vanilla, Manuka Honey and Organic Sea Salt to create the ideal sweet treat.
- Honey Sticks: Take your daily dose of Manuka with you and enjoy it directly from the stick to give your immune system that extra boost during the day.
- Manuka Honey: Manuka is the only honey that has a potent anti-bacterial agent when used as a digestive aid, immune defense, and can be used topically for minor wounds and burns.
- Manuka & New Zealand Sea Salt Soap: This handcrafted, moisturizing soap brings together the healing power of Manuka Honey, nourishing Botanical Oils and all-natural New Zealand Pacific sea salt to bring out the best in your skin.
- Honey Lip Balm: PRI’s Award Winning Manuka Honey Lip Balm is the newest addition to body care collection.
- Manuka Honey Hand Cream: An exclusive blend of Bamboo and Lotus extracts combined with the benefits Manuka Honey make this the perfect way to keep your hands feeling nourished and looking healthy.
- Propolis & Tea Tree Toothpaste: This Toothpaste has a refreshing low-foaming action that helps maintain healthy teeth and gums and leaves teeth feeling clean and bright.