Optical Flares is a plug-in that is designed for creating and animating realistic lens flares in Adobe After Effects with amazing speed and simplicity! With Optical Flares you can add finishing touches to motion graphics, generate flares in live action footage; the possibilities are endless!
Free Download Optical Flares 1.3.5 for After Effects Win/MacOS (VideoCopilot-1191165). If you install the plugin and create a node, you will be prompted with a license dialog. This dialog will show you a hardware ID. This ID can be used to download a license in the VC Product Download area. Optical Flares for Nuke Plugin Video Copilot Product Download Section.
VideoCopilot Optical Flares v1.3.5 for After Effects Free Download – After Effects Script. Video Copilot Optical Flares for After Effects 2020 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Video Copilot Optical Flares for After Effects 2020 mac for 32/64. Introduction to After Effects Optical Flares. An optical flare is a plugin software that creates an effect of spreading of the light source through a lens and gives you the illusion of scattering of light for making your object illuminative during any animation in your project work. This video will show you how to download and install Video Copilots Optical Flares plugin for Adobe After Effects CC 2017, 2016, 2015 and CS6.Optical Flares.
- 3D Lens Flares with AE Lights
- Intuitive Design Interface
- Live Visual Preset Library
- Real Texture Support
- Dynamic Triggering Animations
- Chromatic Aberration
- Up to 32 bpc color support
- 12 unique Lens Objects
- 50 custom Lens Objects
- Large Pop-Out Preview window
- Rename, & Rearrange Objects
- Show BG in Preview Window
- Integrated Copy & Paste
- Duplicate Objects & Undo/Redo
- 60 Built-in Presets (included)
- Real Lens Inspired Presets
- Share & Swap Presets
- Save All Settings in One Place
- Save & Reuse Individual Objects
- Expand and Build New Presets
- On-Lens Simulations Simulate dust & scratches on your lens that becomes visible by the light source. Includes 12 HD lens textures or use your own.
- 3D Occlusion Obscure layers by alpha or luminance to simulate the light source going behind objects in the foreground. Works with 2D & 3D layers!
- Luminance Tracking Generate a lens flare from bright spots in your video such as a particle system or matte layer. Control resolution and threshold.
- Mask Positioning Animate lens flares along the contour of complex shapes with ease. Great for detailed shapes that would require extra key framing.
- Auto-Shimmering Add smooth flowing shimmer to elements with self-propelling animation. Simply set the amount and speed of the animation. -No Keyframes!
- Chromatic Aberration Simulate realistic color bleeding around the outside of the lens. This effect also helps make the lens flares look more organic & natural.
- Light Flickering Make lights appear more energetic with random light flickering featuring a unique seed for each light source. Choose from smooth or Twitchy.
- 32 Bit & GPU Ready Optical Flares renders up to 32 bpc offering high color fidelity as well as enhanced speed with Graphics card acceleration.
- Flexible Core Objects Build stunning lens flares with the use of 12 powerful core objects. These elements offer unmatched flexibility with detailed control settings.
- Precise Translating Control the position of each object with distance, offset and custom translation. These features are essentials to building anamorphic elements.
- 3D Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Music Videos
- Graphic Transitions
- Special Effects
- Combine with Particle Effects
Optical Flares Uses:
- Add final touches to Motion Graphics
- Simulate Concert or Stadium Lighting
- Fake Volumetric Lighting
- Help Blend 3D Animations
- Build a virtual Light Array for Music Videos
- Add Realism to your Virtual Sets
- Add Flares to Live Action Footage
- Simulate Visible Atmosphere with Lighting
- Simulate Bright Lights in your scene
- Draw focus to a product or graphic
- Accentuate Highlights or contours
Download Lens Flare Pack form the given download link and extract and use.
Download Links – Click Here (For Mac) (Wait 5 sec and Click Skip Ad to Download) Slack instant messaging free.
Click Here (For Windows) (Wait 5 sec and Click Skip Ad to Download)
• Intuitive Design Interface
• Live Visual Preset Library
• Real Texture Support
• Dynamic Triggering Animations
• Chromatic Aberration
• Up to 32 bpc color support
• 50 custom Lens Objects
• Large Pop-Out Preview window
• Rename, & Rearrange Objects
• Show BG in Preview Window
• Integrated Copy & Paste
• Duplicate Objects & Undo/Redo
• 60 Built-in Presets (included)
• Real Lens Inspired Presets
• Share & Swap Presets
• Save All Settings in One Place
• Save & Reuse Individual Objects
• Expand and Build New Presets
• Motion Graphics
• Music Videos
• Graphic Transitions
• Special Effects
• Combine with Particle Effects
Optical Flare Plugin After Effects
• Simulate Concert or Stadium Lighting
• Fake Volumetric Lighting
• Help Blend 3D Animations
• Build a virtual Light Array for Music Videos
• Add Realism to your Virtual Sets
• Add Flares to Live Action Footage
• Simulate Visible Atmosphere with Lighting
• Simulate Bright Lights in your scene
• Draw focus to a product or graphic
• Accentuate Highlights or contours
This collection offers greater versatility to the 60 built-in presets as well as providing creative ideas and usage of elements
Also, each object can be saved and combined with your other lens flare presets.
Optical Flares Filter After Effects
Learn to use Optical Flares with several real world examples and in-depth information on building complex lens flare presets from scratch.
The tutorial include building a wall of lights, constructing a bright concert scene and tutorials that teach you how to combine Optical Flares with live action footage.
Tutorials include footage and images required to complete the lessons with After Effects.
Optical Flares is designed to provide instant visual feedback when editing a lens flare and when loading presets. You can even combine multiple presets to create the ultimate Lens Flare that would be so bright that it would have a lens flare too!
Mac* (Intel only) & PC Compatible
After Effects CS5 and up
Video Card GPU Support (optional):
Optical Flares does not require a special graphics card to render but you can increase render performance with better cards.
NOTE: Other graphics cards may be supported but speed improvements may not be as great. GPU Compatibility may vary on Mac converted Nvidia Cards, since updated drivers are not available from Nvidia.
OPTICAL FLARES PLUG-IN: only $124.95
Includes the Optical Flares Plug-in, 60 Presets and 5 Video Tutorials.
OPTICAL FLARES BUNDLE: only $139.95 (save $10)
Includes all the above, plus the Pro Preset 1 Pack with 50 high-end flare presets.
PRO FLARES BUNDLE: only $165.00 (save $29)
Includes all the above, the Pro Preset 1 Pack and Pro Presets 2 each with 50 high-end flare presets.
The Pro Presets 1 ($25) and Pro Presets 2 ($45) are available separately.
Optical Flares Plugin After Effects Free Download With Crack
The product may be installed on 1 workstation and 1 personal system such as a laptop or home computer. This applies only if the systems are used by the same person and not multiple users. Please read our License Agreement for more information.