- Fade In Content ViewerFade In ContentViewer provides you a powerful script which can turn ordinary HTML content wrapped around DIV tags into a series of interactive contents, with one faded into view on demand. You can use it to spotlight new or important contents on ..
- Offline Learning Content Viewer (OLCV) v.1.0This project will develop a cross-platform contentviewer for IMS and SCORM compliant learning content packages.
- Fast Hexa Viewer v.0.2FastHexaViewer is a fast binary file viewer for Windows written in c# Framework.NET 2.0 This program is free software and may be distributedaccording to the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). Features -GPL -Need of the Microsoft ..
- HexDump32 v.1.0.0HexDump32 is a small Win32 utility which opens up a file and displays its data in hexadecimal and ASCII format. Note: HexDump32 is not an editor. The binary contents of files can be viewed but not modified. The dump has the segment offset on the ..
- Chilkat Java XML Library v.5.1Java XML library for parsing and creating XML. Advanced API for XML compression, XML encryption, and handling XML binarycontent. Fully internationalized to handle any language / character encoding.
- Chilkat Python XML Library v.5.1Python XML library for parsing and creating XML. Advanced API for XML compression, XML encryption, and handling XML binarycontent. Fully internationalized to handle any language / character encoding.
- Chilkat Perl XML Library v.5.1Perl XML library for parsing and creating XML. Advanced API for XML compression, XML encryption, and handling XML binarycontent. Fully internationalized to handle any language / character encoding.
- Chilkat Ruby XML Library v.5.1Ruby XML library for parsing and creating XML. Advanced API for XML compression, XML encryption, and handling XML binarycontent. Fully internationalized to handle any language / character encoding.
- .NET Win HTML Editor Control v.1.0.NET Win Application control rich text editor (GET HTML Output or SET Html Content) for your Windows Application. HTML ContentViewer, Powerful databinding feature and customizable toolbar makes this product very useful for a developer.
Download Binary Converter Pro - A simple-to-use and portable application that helps users convert text to binary code and vice versa, while allowing them to copy data to the clipboard.
Binary Edit free download - Video Edit Master, Video Edit Magic, Hex Edit Free, and many more programs. Edit binary files using hex editor with advanced features. HTML & PHP text editor. It supports Unix / PC / Legacy (e.g. Mainframe) file formats, both Text and binary files. The Editor uses a Record-Layout description to format the files. This is ideal for Fixed width (Text or Binary) files, Cobol Data Files, Mainframe files and complicated Csv files. Cobol Copybooks can be used to format Cobol Data files. Blue Byte File Editor 1.01 is created to be a free 32k byte editor can edit any binary file in memory, up to 2GB in size. Each byte then can be edited by clicking on any byte starting position, by using the keyboard or the Hexadecimal/ASCII text. Please note that full functionality requires purchasing a license. Binary Editor 2010+ must be used when using the Moates Quarterhorse. If you own a license for BE2010 the license will NOT work with BE2012 or BE 5.xx. EEC Analyzer 126.96.36.199; Binary Editor Build 5.187 Whats New Help File; Remote Help (Powered by Teamvewer).
- SeeData v.1.00Unlimited binary file viewer for Windows ..
- NewzTrix v.1.1NewzTrix 1.1 is a professional and smart newsreader which has the capability of downloading binarycontent from newsgroups.It can connect to any number of news servers, and view any number of newsgroups at once. yEnc decoding supported, resume ..
- WxPic v.1.2.3 Rev 174WxPic allows, with a PC and an adapter (programmer), to program a PIC micro-controller. It provides the following functions: Loading a HEX file such as those generated by MPLAB the free tool from Microchip. This files defines the binarycontent of ..
- NINAN v.2.1.0NINAN, a webapplication to download binarycontent from news servers. Ninan Supports the nzb file format for easy download and runs on a server or workstation on a OS supporting java 1.6+. Request and bugs can be reported at: ..
- Advanced File Finder v.5.0Generate file list of all files with specific name pattern, extension, properties and attributes, as well as text and binarycontent by recursively scanning specified directories and searching for matching files.
- Firmview v.1.0Firmview creates an annotated jpg/png file from any file for easy and simple visual inspection of the binarycontent. Great for finding approximate location of data, text and code segments within large files. As the name suggest it was made in ..
- Industrial Process Automation v.1.0A Manufacturing Execution System in an engineering division. Mainly for Drawing Register and filing process. Multiple revision handling. Store binarycontent of your project (eg. CAD/CAM files).
- Amiant Navigator v.1.0Amiant Navigator is a cross-platform plug-in based all-in-one file manager, media content viewer/editor/converter, archiver, text editor, ftp browser.
- BtCheck v.1.6BtCheck is a bittorrent downloaded data checker and a torrent file contentviewer.
- Binary Viewer / Editor v.188.8.131.522BinaryViewer / Editor is a compact application that enables you to view and edit the content of a file in binary view. That means the user can open every type of file, view the content and make modifications. It is a tool for the users accustomed ..
- BinEditor Personal Build v.184.108.40.206Viewing and editing binary files ..
- STDU Viewer STDU Viewer is a document viewer for multiple file
- Free DWG Viewer Free DWG Viewer will open native DWG, DXF, and DWF files
- GdImageBox ActiveX - Image Viewer OCX GdImageBox ActiveX is an Image Viewer OCX Control for
- CDR Viewer Tool CDR Viewer Tool is an absolutely indispensable solution
- Binary Viewer Binary Viewer is is a free windows utility allowing
- NBit HTML Viewer ActiveX A HTML viewer activeX control for any software developer.
- GdImageBox Pro - Image Viewer ActiveX GdImageBox Pro OCX is a royalty free Image Viewer control
- Log Viewer and Log Monitor Log Viewer and Log Monitor for any log. Viewer IIS and
- Portable Universal Viewer Universal Viewer was designed to be an advanced file
- World Wind KML Viewer World Wind KML Viewer is a simple application built using
BEncoding is a data encoding scheme used primarily in the BitTorrent world. Because BEncoded files can contain binary data, and because of some of the intricacies involved in the way binary strings are stored, it is often not safe to edit such files in text editors. Many people have previously asked about where one might find an editor that can safely edit BEncoded files, but none have really existed in the general sense. The only ones I've seen were .torrent file editors, which (although they technically do edit BEncoded files) don't edit just ANY type of BEncoded file. Out of a bit of boredom and free time, this editor was born.
- Edit .torrent files
- the announce/announce-list keys (binary/list) store the tracker(s)
- the url-list key (binary/list) stores the webseed(s)
- the nodes key (list) stores the DHT bootstrap node(s)
- WARNING: When editing .torrent files, any changes to the info dictionary will change the .torrent file's infohash. Unless you know what you're doing, you should refrain from doing this. If you aren't familiar with the .torrent file metadata structure, read this: http://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification (in particular, the 'Metainfo File Structure' section).
- Edit µTorrent's .dat files
- corrupt resume.dat files can sometimes be salvaged simply by loading and saving the resume.dat file in this editor
- the paths stored in resume.dat can be edited en masse with Find/Replace
- WARNING: Make sure you exit µTorrent before editing these files, as µTorrent rewrites/updates the files on exit. Additionally, the .fileguard key should be removed, since µTorrent will consider its .dat file to be damaged if it is edited and no longer matches the stored .fileguard hash.
This utility is for advanced users. Read the warnings above, and read them again until you understand well what you're getting yourself into by using this editor. Its relatively intuitive UI can beguile most uninitiated/beginning users, as it has an inherent ability to invalidate many files through wrong and incorrect edits.
Consider this editor to be experimental. As such, you should exercise caution by backing up any files you plan on editing with this utility.
x64 builds will run only on 64-bit versions of Windows. Unicode builds can display Unicode characters (like Asian characters) properly, but work only with Windows 2000 and above. ANSI builds can't display Unicode characters properly, but should work on Windows 9x and above.
- Binary data and integers are exported as raw data rather than BEncoded data
- Dictionary merging does not sort keys or resolve duplicate keys
- File recovery recovers only decodable parts of input files
- Finding 'Value by Key' finds exact key names unless RegEx is used
- Holding Ctrl while reloading reloads data from disk
- Holding Shift while moving moves an item to top/bottom (direction-dependent)
- Holding Shift while pasting pastes the item below the currently focused item
- Holding Shift while sorting will recursively search for dictionaries to sort
- Only dictionaries can be sorted
- Only files containing dictionaries and lists can be edited directly
- Switching an item between dictionary/list will cause the item to be cleared
- The root of a dictionary (not its children) must be selected to sort it
Binary File Viewer Editor
Download Binary File Text Editor Torrent 64-bit
Bug reports, suggestions, and the like are always welcome.. Just be aware that there are no guarantees that I'll ever get around to doing anything about them. I might not do anything about them for a period of time, and then I might suddenly work on them in a 'spur of the moment' kind of.. uh, whatever.