The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) is responsible for administering the lottery licensing program in the province. Municipalities and the AGCO are responsible for issuing lottery licences to eligible charitable and religious organizations. Eligible charitable and religious organizations may raise funds through provincially or municipally licensed lottery events.
- City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs 2020
- City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs Online
- City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs Download
The City of Ottawa is responsible for issuing licenses for the following types of events:
Note: Recently this page has become a real community driven page, and we would like to thank all the very helpful people in the geospatial community (especially all the great map librarians out there!) who continue to provide us with updates and new information (and report dead links) about Canadian open data and free geospatial data resources to promote. Eligible charitable groups need a licence to hold each gaming event (casino, raffle, bingo, and pull ticket).
- bingo and media bingo events, with prize boards of up to $5,500;
- break open tickets for local organizations;
- raffle lotteries for total prizes of $50,000 and under; and
- bazaar lotteries which include: wheels of fortune with a maximum bet of $2.00, raffles not exceeding $500, and bingo events up to $500.
All other charitable gaming events are licensed by the AGCO, details can be found on their website.
Are You Eligible for a Charitable Gaming Licence?
Charitable registration with Revenue Canada or incorporation as a non-profit organization does NOT guarantee eligibility for licenses.
Your organization may be eligible if it:
- has a purpose to provide charitable services to Ontario residents to:
- relieve poverty
- advance religion
- advance education
- benefit the community
- has carried out activities consistent with its charitable purpose for at least 1 year
- is located in Ontario
- is non-profit or charitable
Best torrent for mac software download. Some examples include:
- service clubs
- youth activities or sports
- arts or culture
Organizations that only promote the private interests of their members do NOT qualify for gaming event licenses. This may include, but is NOT limited to:
- adult recreation or sports
- individual sport teams
- unions or employee groups
- social clubs
- professional associations
- political, government, lobbying or advocacy groups.
City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs 2020
Pursuant to Section 14.1 of the Alcohol and Gaming Regulation and Public Protection Act, 1996, the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming may issue monetary penalties towards Individuals or organizations that violate provisions of the Gaming Control Act and its regulations, according to the Schedule of Monetary Penalties.
City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs Online
To speak with a By-law Services Assistant, call the Business Licensing Centre at 613-580-2424 extension 44151 or visit the licensing desk at:
735 Industrial Avenue, 2nd Floor
City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs Download
Business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.