- 4 Third Grade James Tes Lesson
- 4 Third Grade James Tes Psikotes
- 4third Grade James Test
- 4 Third Grade James Tes Reading
8th Grade Final Exam: Salina, KS – 1895. Grammar (Time, one hour) 1. Give nine rules for the use of Capital Letters. Name the Parts of Speech and define those that have no modifications.
TES Teachers and Staff. Toledo Middle School. Third Grade Teachers. Third/Fourth Grade. Math Mixed Review Part 1: Flying Through Fourth Grade. In this mixed review assessment, students will demonstrate their grasp on some key math concepts. From multi-digit subtraction to identifying prime numbers, you will assess each student’s mastery of a variety of fourth-grade math skills. Welcome to James' website for third grade! Third Grade -James -TES. Home Homework Sight Words Art Resources Reading Dip Sports Contact Grammar practice days spelling Ebook. Ebook2; Stories with words that focus on the phonics rules. Short A and I Game - et.Name ________________ Date:_____________________
Solve the following problems
a. Which fraction is not equivalent to the other two? ___________
2. Jetser has a business that is not doing well. On Friday, he earned 468 dollars. On Saturday, he earned 459. On Tuesday, he earned 432 dollars. How much money did he earned on Thursday?
A. 424 B. 414 C. 314 D. 451
3. Look at the base-10 blocks below and tell which number it represents. Take a close look before answering!
A.363 B. 164 C. 451 D. 300
4. Round 846 to the nearest hundred _____________ and 3756 to the nearest thousand _____________
5. What number is the same as five thousand twenty-two?
A. 5200 B. 502 C. 5202 D. 5022
6. Write the decimal 0.25 and 0.4 in words and as fractions
0.25 : ___________________________________________ ______________
0.4 : ___________________________________________ ______________
7. Which number is greater than 5678 but less than 5708?
A.5677 B. 5707 C. 5800 D. 0
8. What is the value of the symbol # ?________________
6 + # = 14
9. How many blocks of 100 and 10 can you make with 3250?
A.325 and 1 B. 32 and 5 C. 30 and 50 D. 3 and 55
10. 1 quarter, 3 dimes, 2 nickels, and 6 cents equals
A. $0.70 B. $0.71 C. $0.75 D. $0.69
11. Multiply 235 by 13 ________________
A. 4322 B. 3078 C. 3055 D. 566
12. Which fraction is greater than 2/3?
A. 1/3 B. 4/5 C. 4/6 D. 2/6
13. Find 4 multiplication problems that are the same as 12 + 12 + 12
14. The shaded fraction is
A. two-ninths B. nine-three C. four-eigths D. Three-ninths
15. Perform the following additions and subtractions
64837 + 4598 = ?
92345 - 91422 = ?
What is the best name of a geometric figure that looks like a dumpster? ______________________
Which of the following shape could you probably use to describe the shape of your eyeball?
A.Cube B. Sphere C. Cylinder D. Cone
Which of the following shape could you probably use to describe the shape of the refrigerator in your house?
A.Cube B. Sphere C. Cylinder D. rectangular prism
17.Suppose you have 3 quarters, 5 dimes, 2 pennies, and 1 nickel in your pocket. You tell a friend to pick only one coin. Which coin is your friend most likely to pick? Briefly explain why
18. Write the following numbers in words
19. Perform the following long division
20. Which two circles when added will give you a whole?
4 Third Grade James Tes Lesson
Choice #1: A and C Choice #2: B and C Choice #3: A and B Choice #4: B and D
21. Make a circle. Break the circle into 4 equal pieces. Then, shade two-fourths of the circle.
22. Make two circles. Break both circles into 4 equal pieces. Then, shade three-fourths of the first circle and one-fourth of the second circle
a. What is three-fourths minus one-fourth? _______________________
b. What is three-fourths plus one-fourth?_________________________
23. Replace the symbols * and # with numbers to balance the equation
6 + * = 10 + # + #
24. Which math problem(s) means the same thing as 40 + (100 + 300)? ______________
A. 140 + 300 B. 40 + 500 C. 40 × 11 D. 40 ×100 + ( 30 )
25. Problem solving skills.No calculator. No exception! In fact, no calculator should be used at all to solve this 4th grade math test
You 6700 dollars in your pocket. You want to buy 7 laptop costing each 800 dollars.
How much will the 7 laptops cost?_________
Explain how you used the multiplication table and math facts to get the answer very quickly
After you pay for the calculators, how much money are you left with?_________
Explain again how you used math facts to get the answer very quickly
You want to share the leftover money evenly between you and 10 friends. How much money each person will get?____________
26. If 5 books cost 100 dollars, what is the price of 2 books? (Suppose you bought 5 of the same book)
27. The area of the shape below is
A. 14 square units B. 17 square units C. 10 square units × 11 D. 16 square units
28. In the space below, draw 2 lines that are parallel and a third line that is perpendicular to the parallel lines
29. Draw 2 congruent shapes and 2 similar shapes in the space below:
30. Complete with the next 2 numbers
4, 20, 100, ________, ___________
Note: A score of 25 or more on this 4th grade math test is a good indication that most skills taught in 4th grade were mastered
If you strugled a lot on this 4th grade math test, get someone to help you
Want a solution to this test? Add to your shopping cart and purchase a Detailed 15 PAGES SOLUTION and TOP-NOTCH EXPLANATIONS with PayPal.
I tried my best to make this 4th grade math test in line the national standards
To print this 4th grade math test, Click here
Want more worksheets? Check Basic mathematics worksheets
4th grade math test
4 Third Grade James Tes Psikotes
Introduction to Physics
Nov 18, 20 01:20 PM
Top-notch introduction to physics. One stop resource to a deep understanding of important concepts in physics
Check out some of our top basic mathematics lessons.
Basic math formulas
Algebra word problems
Area of irregular shapes
Math problem solver
New math lessons
4third Grade James Test
Your email is safe with us. We will only use it to inform you about new math lessons.
4 Third Grade James Tes Reading
Follow me on Pinterest